What’s new in VoIPTime Contact Centre v.2.1.2:
- real-time visitor monitoring;
- notifying system users of the clients online;
- initiating chats with the authorized client (PUSH chats);
- chats with the authorized client with the chat history recorded and the script displayed;
- chat forwarding to another operator;
- live chat monitoring and whispering by the user with the appropriate access;
- advanced search filters for statistics on web chats;
- the opportunity to initiate web chats with several clients simultaneously;
- editing web chat messages by operators;
- the opportunity to send web chat history to the client with a fully configured message template.
Flexible configuration of roles.
CRM dynamic fields support.
Proxy support for external databases.
Creating filters with different combinations of client card’s fields and external database.
Adding, editing and deleting commentaries in client cards.
Adding users with the operator role via manager console.
“Language synthesis” IVR component.
Endless telemarketing campaigns and LIFO processing (Last in, First out).
The opportunity to schedule callback in hh:mm:ss format in the processor.
SMS logic updated in accordance with recommendations of GMSU and BAREX providers.
Assigning a unique NOT_READY sub status to different groups of operators.
EventDispatcher service for processing and forming events in the required form.
Updated HTML5 notification of the upcoming callback to the client (with the opportunity to open tabs with all the callbacks and highlight the chosen one).
The opportunity to assign each operator a group of different priorities for each specific task.
The opportunity to modify phone numbers by using dynamic routing.
Optimized system resource usage.